Timetable to Yaraka

Myself and a friend are going to do the Yaraka run in a few weeks,
However, I am having trouble getting the timetable.

I have phoned a few stations on route and they can tell me roughly
what time it goes through their station, but only guess at others.

Also, since we only have one day, we will most likely not be able
to do the full return run and will have to take my car as freight.
I wanted to put it on at Alpha and take it off at Blackall.

Once again, I have had conflicting info. One station told me it
would go by truck, another one said by rail. I would like to take photos of it on the train.

Can anyone provide the Yaraka timetable,
EMerald, Alpha, Jechico, Blackall, Yaraka and return?

Can I take my car and where to?

Thanks
SHane