The Unofficial QR History and Info Site updated

Hi Aus.Railer's,

I have added a Downloads section so you can download some of the wallpapers
I am creating in Adobe Photoshop. Also some new pictures.

Sorry about not being able to post any of my own images, I'm trying to save
up  for a scanner.

On the 12th February I'm going on the ARHS-Qld Fisherman
Is.-Bethania-Pinkenba excurision. While on the tour I'll try to get some
decent pictures of BB18¼ 1079, unlike the Beyer-Garrat excursion to
Cleveland where most of the pictures didn't come out to well (reason ... el
cheapo Hanimex camera).

--
Dean A Stalker
Ph: (07) 3886 0809