Re: SRA Detonators

Yes, they are still used.
Over much of the last couple of months, the western line, particularly near
Westmead and Lidcombe has been closed at one time or another. The line
closure is also marked with dets and flags at different points.
There has also been some work carried out near Emu Plains. I was travelling
to Sydney near Emu Plains on an interurban last week when two dets went off.
With some of the blind corners, dets are still used as warning indicators.
Darren.

87623n$l47$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:87623n$l47$1@otis.netspace.net.au...