Re: QR diesel tilt train design released.

I have heard this before, unfortunately it was in an Arthur C. Clarke novel
:-(.  I have taken it on spec, on the basis that
Mr Clarke generally knows what he's talking about.
The assertion made in the novel is that centrifugal forces don't exist,
rather that inertia is the culprit.
However, a 27 year old SF novel (Rendevous with Rama) is shaky evidence at
best.......

-
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...