Re: alt.binaries.rail.australia idea. any support?

I reckon a more region specific binaries group is a lot better than the
present alt.binaries.pictures.rail which mixes countries. An a.b.p.r.a-z
would be a more centralised way of finding pictures of trains instead of as
previously said searching through the maze of web pages out there.

--
Dean A Stalker
Ph: (07) 3886 0809

3895fc3a@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3895fc3a@news.iprolink.co.nz...