Re: NSW: Location of Accident Crane 1060

Hunslet <hunslet@cia.com.au> writes:

>I was recently asked about the whereabouts of the Krupp-built 120-ton
>accident crane 1060.

>I do not know for sure, but think it is still based at Lithgow.

>Has any one seen it resting peacefully at Lithgow in recent months - or
>elsewhere, for that matter, please?

As far as I know it is still at Lithgow.  I keep a web page for these
beasties so would appreciate any info on movements.

1060s web page is at:
	http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~stephen/trains/X10/1060b.shtml

(there have been two 1060s hence the b in the address).
--
Stephen Tolhurst		     S.Tolhurst@isu.usyd.edu.au
Data Network Manager	     +61 2 9351 5506