Re: (Vic)Mildura passenger service plan

Sme old Vinelander cars still exist, but what about just running the
Overland carriages there, it seems it's days are numbered!

regards,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia

<<<<TRANSPORT TYCOON DELUXE now available at Kmart - $18.95>>>>
What are you waiting for - waste copious amounts of time like me for only
$18.95!!! :)

My Railway Website...
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail