Re: Female Photographers

Trish:

I love trains and the preservation of trains. They are just magic. I'd love
to see the old Silver City Comet back on the rails, if only once a year. I'd
love to see it running through Mudgee once that line is reopened.

My love for trains developed when I was a youngster living near the old
marshalling yards in Enfield. I remember that great old coal loader and
seeing those great old Garratt locos.

This woman sees nothing wrong for the female of the species to have such an
interest. Go for it!

Gail