Re: (NSW) No 4

Hehehe sorry for the confusion, its just that I have an old copy of RD that
has two pages of XPT breakdowns, and from what I've heard they are no
better.
And I've seen lots of photos of 81s and NRs on the front of XPT's.

Brendan

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<3892AA9F.5C301F87@ozemail.com.au>...