Re: Yearly tickets are crap (Melb)

"Alex Bunn" <hockeyone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:x8ak4.12705$3b6.55553@ozemail.com.au...
> material. In fact there is absolutly no plastic in them at all they are
just
> those wash-em-once-and-your-screwed type material CARDBOARD. People have

*gasp* Just like the old cardboard ones! They couldn't go through the wash
either!
I'll just have to stop washing my yearly tickets... it causes no end of
problems.

Wait... should I be washing my credit cards?

> enough trouble keeping them about 2 hours let alone a year. Plus if you
get

Anybody who has problems keeping a MetCard for 2 hours would have found it
impossible to keep an old paper ticket intact for two hours.

> one that doesn't work or if you wash it then you have to pay a fee to get
> another one.

C'mon, I know MetCard has problems, but complaining that you can't wash
them?! Get to the real issues, please!

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia