Re: V-Sets @ Sydney Terminal Concourse

To all.

Finally! Information and pictures of this incident are now floating
online, hosted by "The intercity Platform".
This report has been piled up with special thanks to this discussion
and Scott for his images and 'leasing' them to me.

Accessing the report, all visitors will have to go through
a 'checkpoint' which is a policy upon privacy, but I'm sure you'll
understand what it's all about.

You'll find it all at:

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

and it'll be just in-front (after scrolling down abit).

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly

In article <92brm2$ibj$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  petercook2705@my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone give me a rough estimate of how often you would see a V-
> set (or anything else) crash into the buffers at Sydney Terminal?  (a
> la yesterday)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> MrPC
>
> (In case you are wondering, the set involved yesterday was V61, and it
> occurred sometime between 10.30 and 11.30am 26/12/00 at Platform 1)
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/