Re: Connex

    Fellow Travellers,
    I see that in the UK ,Connex (refered to in 'The Railway Magazine'
Dec.2000 as the 'French firm') have lost their train operating franchise,
South Central TOC,  from 2003, account late or cancelled services and old,
dirty rolling stock. Connex still runs the South Eastern franchise (15
years)  there, but rumour has it that they may pull out of UK rail
altogether.
                                                                    Regards,

Bill.

3A4D1768.5FB4BA0E@hermes.net.au">news:3A4D1768.5FB4BA0E@hermes.net.au...