Re: [NSW] CityRail trains nor running Xmas-NY?

Sounds accurate Verk, unfortunately no signs at Hazelbrook advising this
situation, that's why I thought it might have been modifies weekday
everywhere.  The CityRail web site was barren on such details.  An East Hills
line commuter took CityRail to task for lack of available info including the
absence on the web site in yesterday's Daily Terror.  The timetable looked to
be largely very appropriate from loadings I saw yesterday, just needed more
publicity - maybe next year.

East Hills line had some unusual runs/'tabling.
6 trains/hour at Turrella to/from city per hour (all but Endeavours stopped);
Bexley North & Bardwell Park both had 2 trains/hour stopping on the up but
4/hour on the down;
2 ALL stations City to Campbelltown via Airport per hour;
An 8 car K-set was running via the AL & EHL;
One EHL 8 car "S-set" was marshalled S-set + 2xL-sets, ie CTTCDCCD.
EHL services were anywhere between on-time and 10' late from what I saw, other
lines all seemed pretty punctual.  And there were plenty of people about
throughout the day.

Thanks for the replies folks.

Chris