Re: [NSW] CityRail trains nor running Xmas-NY?

Chris,

As an adjunct to your comment, the other issue is the variations to the normal
timetable, which I don't think were ever announced.  I have been caught once
this week.
As some examples;
(a) the morning "Fish", 0644 ex Springwood, also stopped at Blacktown
(b) W571, which is due ex Central at 1659, also stopping at Westmead, Blacktown
and Penrith - well that was the case yesterday (Friday), and ran about six or
seven minutes later into Springwood
(c) on Wednesday, W571 didn't stop at Redfern account Olympic Park trains
operating, but I am not sure what happened on Friday, since I got a train
through to Strathfield, and changed there - no Olympic Park train came through
in front of  W571.

--

Regards

David Donald