Re: Fatigue Rostering

The only problem is Marvin, as you probably already know a computer is only as good as
the knucklehead that punches in the info.

As you can probably well appreciate this is going to leave the field wide open for
mistakes, and I guarantee there will be some biggies.

The best thing all rail operators can do would be to start from scratch and allow the
people who devised this thing to implement it.  But, how frivolous of me this would
probably cost too much money, and they couldn't have that.  Better to do it on the
cheap , than to get it right.