[Vic]24/12 sighting

 Xmas will not stop me gunzeling around :)

*Visited the very quiet GNR yard on 24/12 afternoon
saw 4471+GM10. 4471 seems to have new number plates on
its 2nd end(was broken when it got here).

*CLF4(AN green)+CLP13 locked inside Patrick rail yard
at Appleton Dock

*Several XGAY class wheat hopper at Apleton wheat
terminal.

*B80 at Dynon SG turn table

*S311+B76 double head West Coaster service

*N465+N464 double head Northerner.

*WCR's B61 at SSS yard with a headboard(cant' see
properly)

*Overland head by NR87 arrived 7 minutes early.
Consist of:

Luggage Van
Club No. 2
Coach
Coach
Coach
Coach
Kookaburra club
Kookaburra club
Roomette
Twinette
Twinette
Roomette
Twinette(Weroni)
Power car
Motorail

"Weroni" now recieve green colour berth/seats and
carpet, like the rest of the Overland fleet. One of
the cleaner brought his whole family with him to clean
the train ! I guess they prefer be together on
Xmas eve.

Also Overland does not operate on 25/12

Merry Xmas and happy new year, everyone

--