Merry Christmas to all Ausrailers!!

To Ausrailers.

I would like to wish all Ausrailers either in Australia, New Zealand or
anywhere out a VERY!! Merry Christmas.
I have sent a personal greeting  to some here and also taking it upon
myself to wish railway businesses, museums, preservation

(Cityrail, Countrylink, Great Southern Railways, 3801 Limited, Sydney
Electric Train Society, Historic Electric Traction, Rail Transport
Museum, and hopefully I haven't missed anyone)

a VERY Merry Christmas to them as well.

Please, I would like all to visit:

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/merry_christmas.htm

to have a much larger view of this special greeting.

yours Sincerely
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Motor Cars get more maintenace than trailers. Why?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/