Re: Steam design challenge 2000

OK. So that's one person whose total lack of imagination prevents them from
thinking of anything except black & white. Merry Christmas Bill. You were
probably ecstatic to find out there is no Santa Claus when you were a kid.

Anybody else out there who does have a modicum of imagination?

6p494tsiu2hjt2uopu9rqtv5t1bk0vtvi9@4ax.com">news:6p494tsiu2hjt2uopu9rqtv5t1bk0vtvi9@4ax.com...