Re: useless info and annoying habits..

Tony

It seems to me that I can't win on this top posting/bottom posting thing.

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)
"Tony Gatt" <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
XhT%5.7831$BU4.14689@news1.blktn1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:XhT%5.7831$BU4.14689@news1.blktn1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
| Eric,
|
| Could you PLEASE do me (us?) a favour?
|
| If you are going to acknowledge the poster at the top.. continue your
| comments after their name..
|
| It is SO frustrating having to drop to the bottom of the post, just to see
| one word response.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Tony.
| "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
| 3a3f680b$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a3f680b$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
| > Paul
| >

| > "Paul McCabe" <*@0.com> wrote in message
| > 91mupu$lnv$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:91mupu$lnv$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
| > | <jameskilford@start.com.au> wrote in message
| > | 91k7sf$vja$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:91k7sf$vja$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
| > |
| > | Isn't this that "Winston" bloke that everyone was flaming a few months
| > back?
| > | He kept telling us about his website etc.....
| > |
| > |