Re: Bankstown- mascot airports

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
xhY%5.113284$IP1.3741699@news1.giganews.com">news:xhY%5.113284$IP1.3741699@news1.giganews.com...

> (Cross-post added)

> Such a beuatiful summary of the problems with the airport
> rail line from someone interested in aviation rather than rail.

And misses the point utterly. Rail is never gunna fly regardless of the detail.
Because the alternatives are perfectly viable and reasonably priced.

> Perhaps this should be sent to the managers of the line?

They know its never gunna fly. It was always just the
usual bullshit exercise to pump form the govt coffers.

Rail is ever gunna fly economically with those sorts of volumes.

The whole thing is a stupid as the VFT always was too.