Melbourne's Christmas tram and other pix

For those interested, I have added a pic of Melbourne's year 2000 Christmas
tram to my website.
This page is viewable at :
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm
and then clicking on the "current tramcar happenings" link.

I have also added a new section showing pix of tram tracks recently laid on
Station Pier, Port Melbourne.  I have also added a couple of new pix into
the "Docklands tramway extension" section showing completed tram tracks laid
adjacent to Wurundjeri Way.  (both of these are under the "Unfolding events
and events of current interest in Melbourne" heading)

Merry Christmas!
Cheers, Clive