Re: windows on City Rail S and R sets

At least they open. How about replacing the non-opening windows (that
belong in a/c K and C sets) on C3931 last seen as the middle power car
on R18. I think there are/were others wandering the network.

3 out of 8 windows on the upper deck. "Stand clear, oven doors closing"

Fleet maintenance must be waiting for either pax or vandals to remove
them.

TTFN