Re: Train Dispatcher 3.

Maurie Daly <mauried@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
3a3964d8.5272347@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a3964d8.5272347@can-news.tpg.com.au...
> Just got this today, and Ive only been playing it for an hour , and
> its light years ahead of the previous versions.
> The ability to set routes by entrance - exit and the ability to stack
> queues of commands on signals means that you can do much more in the
> same time frame.
> On lightly used days you can set the entire road from start to finish
> to all greens with just 2  mouse clicks.
> You can set up totally automatic running crosses at loops .
>
> Havent as yet started to absorb the new version of trackbuilder.
> Maybe over the weekend.

I've only skimmed the manual..... had a bit of a fling this AM when my rego
came through.

Definitely more flexible than version 2, I like the idea that they built it
to hook up to a panel.

Diamonds, also had a sim with a work train in it that I had to get across
the other side of the tracks, running it back and forth to get it in.