Re: No speedrail, Badgerys creek or Kurnell

Interesting to hear a spokesman say that the Federal,
NT and SA governments were willing to put money in the
Alice to Darwin line which in their words was
"doubtful" and of "little value" when compared with
their project.!

I agree, there are no politicians with vision, its all
about marginal seats and the next election, internal
party power brokers, union bosses, big biz bosses and
our vocal minority groups.

....Tell