Re: SRA Archives - Historical Notes

Dean Ogle wrote:

> In 1976 the State Rail Authority of New South Wales, Archives Section,
> published "Historical Notes on Main Suburban Line", Volume 1. This was
> revised and corrected in 1981.
>
> Was this the only volume published, or are there others?

There were no others published that I know of. However, on a visit to the
PTC of NSW Archives in the late 1970s, when it was located in flood prone
Basement 3 at Transport House, Archivist John Forsythe showed me a series
of drawings on blue linen he had prepared for a western line version of
the "Main Southern Line Maps" book.