Re: Unread posts

and the relevance is? says me sitting here scratching my head trying to work
out what you are on about.
Having said that it does say something for the quality of the postings. I
will leave you to work that out. Wouldn't want to appear rude.
Signed,
The Spy
3a34b68d@news1.idx.com.au">news:3a34b68d@news1.idx.com.au...