WE NEED THE KIND OF CARBON TO MAKE CARBON BRUSH FOR OUR AC VOLTAGE STABILIZERS

From :
           Vu Chi Cong
           SUTUDO Co.,LTD
           199 Vinh Vien, W4, Dist 10
           Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

To whom it may concern.

We are a manufacturer in Automatic AC Voltage Stabilizer.
At the present, we are in demand the kind of carbon for our carbon brush.
The details about this kind of carbon are as follows :
- The voltage : 220V or 380V.
- The current from 15A to 50A/220V.
- The rotational speed is slow.
- The temperature when operating : The carbon must be heatproof and hard .
Please furnish us the specifications in details if you could meet our requirements.
Can you email and answer for us about that ? We are hearing from you.
Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Vu Chi Cong