Re: [Adelaide] White cement elephant

In article <9003B8E6DgunzelT333@139.130.239.94>,
  usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote:
> Taliesin Walker <taliesin@chariot.net.au> wrote in article
> <3a2f1b93.1604292@news.chariot.net.au>:
>
> <lots of snippage>
>
> Nice to see things are still nice and behind in Adelaide.
>
> Maybe Adelaide is there to give something for the New Zealanders to
laugh
> at (-:

Look at it another way, it's time Port Dock museum reserve a place for
2000 class and 3000 class railcars......

I was at Adelaide for a few days this week i found TransAdelaide trains
are very well patronage even during off peak, the
inspectors/RPO/connies are very friendly and all trains are guarded
anytime. Too bad pollies aren't interested in them.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/