Re: Pix of preserved trams

In article <%iLX5.154487$e5.102034@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "Clive Mottram" <mottram_cj@msn.com.au> wrote:
> I have added pix of preserved Melbourne electric and cable trams (two
> separate pages) to my web site.  I have also added a couple of extra
> pictures of preserved Ballarat trams.
>
> These pages are viewable at :
> http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm
> and then clicking (under preserved trams section) on the links to
Ballarat,
> Melbourne and cable trams.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Cheers, Clive

Great photos!

I gather thereare quite a few ex-pats (comme moi) in this newsgroup,
people who don't get the opportunity to see these preserved items first
hand.  So anyone who has access to a website, post your photos, whether
it be of the ubiquitous R class in Victoria, or the even more common V-
set (what is about them that gets the Sydneysiders so excited?), or
other more obscure items, believe me, there is a ready and appreciative
audience!

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.