Re: Australian railway songs

While reading this thread I had memories of a song from an ABC song book for
kids that we had in Primary school, The song I thought was called the
"Dorrigo Line".

Sure enough I went to the stack of Music that sits on top of the piano and
found a copy of the 1987 "Sing it" book which as I correctly remembered has
a song called the Dorrigo line by P Shaw.

The Chorus is:

Clickety clack down the dorrigo track, Rickety rack up to Dubbo and back,
Oh, Oh, whistle blew sparkle and shine the mighty garret train down the
Dorrigo line.

Does "The Loco-Motion" as sung by Kylie (the singing budgie) Minogue count?
I know its not Australian and not really about trains but hey what can I say
a defining moment in the 80's on the Australian music scene . :-)

Ben Smith