Station Pier tram line

I haven't seen anyone mention this is the group before, but how many of you
are aware that a new double-track tram line has recently been laid for half
the length of Station Pier in Port Melbourne.

There are a few places where pointwork will go in the future that is
currently filled with Asphalt, but the route of this future extension is
very easy to follow.

(And no, I'm not getting confused with the old railway tracks that were on
the pier. This track is brand new, and standard gauge)

Best regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex @ bigfoot.com)