GET PAID UP TO $50 FOR COMPLETING SURVEYS ONLINE

GET PAID UP TO $50 FOR COMPLETING SURVEYS ONLINE

DISCLAIMER
Delivered by : www.livinginaustralia2000.com to considered opt-ins and referrals only.
This message is in full compliance with Federal requirements for commercial email and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.

If you do not wish to participate click below:
www.livinginaustralia2000.com/optout.htm

If the remove link is not active please contact your ISP webmaster, network administrator and their backbone provider to demand why they disrupted the remove link and made it impossible for you to have your email removed from our lists. Please understand that there is in our view a conspiracy strictly economically driven that would like to charge marketing companies like ours for delivering messages. All companies must be given a fair opportunity to market on the internet regardless of their size contrary to the vision held by a few control-seeking major providers. These companies are presently funding anti-spam groups and refuse to recognize the difference between email for research purposes and spammers. If permitted their action will be the beginning of restricting and controlling access to the internet.
SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS:
If you are unable to reach our site it may be that you have been prevented from doing so. In other words someone has decided they know "what is best for you" i.e. what you promotions and contests you
should see and what you should not! Stop the Net Nazis now by contacting your ISP - complain that your rights as a free citizen have been infringed. Don't let special interest groups destroy any more of our freedoms. Don't let them hijack the internet.  It belongs to us all.

: www.livinginaustralia2000.com etc  is market and social survey site - It provides information to business, the media and policy makers about what Australians want and what they think. Incentives are offered in the form of cash, cash prizes prizes

For further information on any the above contact us at : www.livinginaustralia2000.com   or Fax requests or leave a message at 02-9475 0491 if you would like to speak to us personally leave your name and number and we will contact you.