Re: CountryLink SYD-MEL Discounted Fares

if you go First Class book early and get a window seat in the sleeper if you
are going Days...much better more comfortable, a power point for your Laptop
and a clean toilet No screaming kids and if you are lucky some pleasant
company to boot
Rod [comtrain]
4668-3A29D592-83@storefull-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net">news:4668-3A29D592-83@storefull-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net...