Re: [Melb] Connex train goes round and round...

Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in article
<ivGW5.3436$xW4.33356@news-server.bigpond.net.au>:

>Seemed like they were running a refurbished 6-car Connex train around
>the City Circle today - I saw it go past Flinders Street heading west,
>around 14:15 and 14:34. Don't know if it went past between those times;
>I was in a meeting in a building opposite and was meant to be paying
>attention! Only number I caught was the last carriage - 698M.

698M-T-(517M?) is finally back in service?? About time too! I was beginning
to think we'd never see this one back again.

For the record, this was the set involved in the media launch in July.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME