Re: Pension deals run Tilt Train profit off rails

> Of course it does. They don't pay a thing, yet they expect the world
whilst
> travelling.
>
> Dave

I travel abroad many times, by comparison their fare level(full fare
adult)with ours. Most of the Australian railway operators charge
cheaply. Even our close neighbor New Zealand, Tranz Scenic's fare level
are rather high.

QR needs to maintain North Coast line/rolling stocks, pay for
fuel/electric bill/staffs/cleaning etc. I think tilt train's fare for
Brisbane-Rocky (77$ economic class) is worth more then what I pay for.
(comfortable seats with plenty of legroom /2 movies/ smooth ride)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/