Steam Train DRIVING in Poland

After two very succesfull trips , the third group tour to Wolsztyn /Poland
is ready to leave in April next year. We will spend one full week driving
and firing the last remaining steam trains in Europe .  If anyone is
interested in details, please contact me here or at work :
2470@traveland.com.au
There are only four spaces left .
This may well be the last chance to experience daily life of a fully
operational steam train depot as the Polish Railways intend to close this
great place in near future.
Photos, videos and reports from the last tour are available .
Voytek Lasek