Re: Timboon Line

As James Brook wrote, the Timboon line did branch off the Warrnambool line about
6 km west of Camperdown. I don't have any information on the line other than it
went through Cobden and crossed the Curdies River near Timboon on a large wooden
trestle - a photo of which is in one of the North Williamstown Railway Museum
booklets (cost 50c). The info I had though was that the line was closed in its
entirety on the 8th December 1986 along with a whole bunch of other lines. If
you have info to the contrary (I may be wrong) I'd welcome it.