Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

Trevor Edmonds wrote:

> The Army preferred to move them by rail. They even built wagons (the TE
> class) for the prupose. Since we announced we are going to try to purchase a
> tank, an army tank instructor has provided us a lot of detail on how this
> was done (together with a sizable cash contribution).
>
> Trevor

But you don't have one o these and the newsletter said it was to go onto a BME?
and there is photographic proof of this, that may be true but there are better
loads suited to that flat wagon then a tank. Leave the tanks to where they
belong, the war museum.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine