Re: Sectors

Yeah I have seen that sign and I presumed that Flemmington is where they
live considering the number of V sets there, but someone else was talking
about T sets I think it was having blue plates and going to Mortdale, also
there has been talk of S/R sets in Flemmington. Is that only until Punchbowl
gets rebuilt? Where do all the colours go anyway? I have noticed that sector
2 seems to be red destination plates, sector 3 black plates and sector 4
blue plates as Anita just advised me. Not sure of sector 1 plate colour(s).