Re: SOT - Solution to Westbus Problem?

Santosh Bhat <santosh@student.unsw.edu.au> wrote in message
3A284CF7.D1B4FCAB@student.unsw.edu.au">news:3A284CF7.D1B4FCAB@student.unsw.edu.au...
> How long does the Morning trip take?
> And are the bus lanes along the trip effective?

The bus I get leaves Baulkham Hills just before 0640 and arrives at Wynyard
at 0715. Peak hour journey can take up to an hour.

Bus lanes effective, but would be more useful on the city side of Epping.
And why werent the lanes built there? Because the government thought
everyone would just love to change at Epping for Sydney, which is a longer
journey than via Parramatta.

Epping services have failed miserably to get patronage (indicative of the
timetable cuts over the years to a Monday to Saturday service only) yet the
City services have thrived. So much for going via Epping being a good idea!