Re: Sydney trains stuffed tonight

"Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
3a284f0b@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a284f0b@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Tezza
> "Tezza"
> | "Erk"

> | > I wonder if Tezza was on that first run after 1740? It sounds like
> people leaving check in for the last minute again........
> |

> | Nah, stupid bloody standby Driver kept going around the key instead of
> getting relieved by me on 17. Then when he rang up on 22 they told him to
keep
> going. I found out when he was at Wolli Creek. Oh well, 88 minutes extra at
time
> and a half.
> |

> I would have thought he would have been dying to be relieved, especially if
> he was on standby.

Probably a newbie. With no-one waiting for him on 17 he probably thought he
was getting relieved on 22. The reason I wasn't waiting outside is because
everything was late and out of TT order, plus all the platform Train
Describers were frozen so we didn't have a clue which train was which till
someone asked for their relief.