Worldwide-Auction.com (Email Marketing Advertisement) SPAM

Removal instructions and disclaimer at end of advertisement.

A NEW AUCTION SITE HAS OPENED

HTTP://WWW.WORLDWIDE-AUCTIONS.COM

We have opened the doors at Worldwide-Auctions.Com.

At Worldwide-Auctions.Com  you receive one (1) share of common stock for every sale you
make.  At the end of every quarter we will issue a dividend check.  As the site grows, so does the
money you get back.  This is not a gimmick site.  This is a legitimate auction site.  We feel that at
other auction sites, you the buyers and sellers have no control over what, how, or why things go
on.  So with each share you gain, you also get a voice by way of share holders voting.  We will
take the polls throughout the year, at the end of the year we will list the top ten changes to be
made.  You will login and vote.  The majority will rule and the suggested changes will be
implemented.

PROMO'S
A. Register using this code:  WWAPR1 and receive a share of stock immediately.
B. Be one of the first twenty-five (25) to list an item and receive 5 shares.
C. Be the first to complete an auction and receive 25 shares.
D. Be one of the first twenty-five (25) to complete an auction and receive 5 shares.

UPCOMING EVENTS
A. Message board being implemented.
B. Real time chat server being brought up.
C. Contests for various trips and vacations.

So have fun and hope to see you at the auction block.

Auctioneer
7DotCom, Inc.
Auctioneer@7DotCom.Com

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS AND DISCLAIMER

In accordance with Bill H.R. 3113, no equipment of the ISP has been utilized to send you this
newsletter.  We pay for a 1.44 (T-1) uplink and a 1.44 (T-1) downlink.  Our own exchange servers
where used to send this. Thus causing no over load on Concentric.Net's Equipment.

Also in accordance with Bill H.R. 3113, if you register and it is found that you are under 18,
your ID will be deleted immediately and put on the banishment and removal list.  Members under
18 years of age are not permitted  to register.

We have attempted to clean our list through various services.  In accordance with Bill H.R.
1686, we have not intentionally or knowingly sent this message to a protected or secure
machine.  Also we have made a best effort to remove members of our community who no longer
want communication.  Also we have made our best effort to remove addresses from the following
states:  California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina,
Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.

In accordance with Bill H.R. 3024, with this newsletter no information is false or misleading. The
subject of this newsletter contains the word "SPAM"  for the purpose of filtering.   The names,
headers, and email addresses used  are correct, no masking in any form to prevent  legitimate
contact from you the "users" has been made.

And for those of you who prefer to OPT-OUT here is the way.  Please respond with the word
REMOVE in the subject line.  You will be removed and have no other contact from this
organization.  We maintain a extensive removal list.

One last word, if you are opposed to receiving "SPAM" or "UCE"  or just plain hate email, please
visit the following site:  HTTP://WWW.E-MPS.ORG  This site provides clean lists to most
legitimate email marketers. It takes about 1 minute to have your email address added to a global
remove list.   We have no affiliation with this site or organization, it was suggested in the
Congresses Short Report issued on the Issues and Legislation Concerning Unsolicited
Commercial Electronic Mail.