Re: A dumb question.

"Dino64" <dino64@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
news:39abab53$1@news.iprimus.com.au...

> A Hurstville to Strathfield rail link? This is the first time that I've
ever
> heard of this proposal. Is it being seriously being considered by the
> Government or is it just on somebodies wish list?

It has been floated around now for about 3 or 4 years, it pops up every so
often, generally when the Transport Minister wishes to appear to be doing
something (Parramatta to Chatswood has been "announced" so many times that
he probably thinks it has gone stale by now).

> Dino

Yabba dabba do?
--
Dave

Studies have shown that if your parents did not have any children, you
probably won't either.