Re: Grand Canyon sighted at Pennant Hills...

"Dino64" <dino64@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Congratulations, You've meet William Henry Harris. Rumour has it, that he
is
> the heir to the Harris Coffee and Tea empire. I'm sure that your $2
> donations will be greatly appreciated.

Correct - his mother is the loveliest woman, I really pity her. He has been
done quite a few times for nicking those donation boxes you see in shops
("House With No Steps", etc.), and they are just the ones that have happened
since he turned 18.

> A word of warning to anybody who might get to close. When cornered,
William
> has a unique method of self defence. The initial warning signs are a high
> pitched whining sound which is soon followed by the words, " Don't come
any
> closer or I'll shit myself". If the preserved threat continues, William
will
> place his hand between his ample thighs and a laboured appearance with
form
> on his face. I would strongly suggest that you quickly move back to a safe
> distance of at least 10 metres at this time as William is reputed to be an
> excellent shoot.

He was the subject of a bad taste article in Railway Digest a few years
back, that gave details of his medical history. Wise move to get out of the
way.

I believe (I could be wrong though) that it was a condition of his last
recognisance that he not go near a railway. Whether he is still on that
recog I am not sure.

Dave