Re: [NSW] Precise time clocks

> > Citytrains can often be seen to depart right on the second at
> > Roma Street, Central and other stations with PIDS, especially
> > during off peak.
> >
> > ANDREW
>
> Now for my 2c worth.
> I've seen the XPT depart Spencer St near enough to on the second,
based
> on the clocks at each end of platform 1.
> Don't know about suburban trains out of Flinders St though ;-)

departing from a terminus is easy, plus it looks good. But really at a
station like Strathfield? How are you going to co-ordinate that in peak
hour?

The finest timing I've ever heard of in NSW was when The Flyer was
timetabled to the nearest half minute.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.