GST Update // On-Line computer education program

*** This is a one-time-only mailing. Please accept our apologies if this email has reached you in error, we are updating our opt-in lists.

We'd like to introduce you to an amazing on-line computers and internet education system !!
   ...  ( and would you like to make extra money in your spare time, using your computer and the internet ? )

* How would you like to become skilled and confident on Windows and Windows software? How about your family members or friends ?
Do you know how to do things on Windows, like changing screen background, adding/removing programs or hardware, installing and removing fonts and so forth ?

* How would you like to become expert and confident on the Internet ?
Learn all you need to know about the internet and learn all you need to know about your computer with this amazing on-line education system.

* How would you like to build professional-looking web-pages, even if you don't know HOW to build a web-page ?
Put your family album on the internet, what a way to share the family piccies around !
Put your business on the internet, without spending big $$$ on your website hosting and maintenance. We can offer you something much better for a fraction of the cost !!!
Our advanced web-page builder allows even a complete novice to set up their own webpage in less than an hour or so. And also learn how to create professional-looking web-pages !!!

* How would you like to look at a fantastic way to earn some extra money in your spare time, using your computer and the internet ?
This on-line education program is so fantastic, getting referrals is a piece of cake. And you can get paid $$$ for these referrals. This is definetly worth a closer look!

Did you know that every 1.5 seconds somebody new joins the internet for the first time ?
That's 100'000 people every day. In 1995, there were 15million internet users around the world.
In 1998, that exploded to a massive 100million !!!
There are about a half billion (500million) computers around the world, yet 85% of people using them do not know enough about the computers and programs they are using !
By 2006, over 1 billion people will be connected to the internet.

To find out more, please visit our website : www.8op.com/rtstech

http:/www.8op.com/rtstech

Thanking you for your time.

RtS Technologies Australia