Re: Possible Olympic Problems

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> Tezza wrote:

> > There's talk that CityDerail are delaying signing the Driver's
Functional
> > Agreement. If it's not ratified by the court before the Olympics start
many
> > Drivers will refuse to abide by it's conditions.
>
> I wonder what the union will recommend?

In regards to the rosters, they've wimped out as usual and said it's up to
each depot to decide what they want to do. I think Mortdale are having a
meeting on it shortly.

> > Many Drivers are already saying if they aren't paid the new rate by the
time
> > the Olympics start (and it's doubtful even if the agreement is ratified)
> > they will only work to current conditions.
>
> Maybe they don't believe they are going to get it?

Some certainly seem to think that, I just think they're stalling for some
reason.

> > Apparently CityDerail also only want to pay the Drivers back pay on the
flat
> > 76 hour fortnight (which would explain delaying the commencment) and not
on
> > actual time worked. This will cause many more problems.
>
> Bring on another back-pay fiasco.

They're still trying to get money out of me, yet 15 months later they still
haven't proved to me that I was overpaid. It's cost them far more than $273
so far, especially the consultant "heavy" they brought in to ring me at
home. Must have borrowed him from Avco.