Re: [NSW] Bracket & power point...CityRail stations

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:30:52 +1000, David Johnson
<trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Most clocks at Central, Circular Quay platforms, Strathfield, Operations Control
>are synched.   When you watch the clock, watch the minute hand.  If it advances
>half a minute every 30 seconds in one movement, it is an impulse clock.

I can't talk about Strathfield... but all the clocks I can see around
Central and Circular Quay were replaced with 7-segment flip over
digital display clocks some years ago.

Albert Alcoceba
  <><
alberta@zip.com.au