Re: [Melb] New stickers on Swanston Trams' trams?

I would say that it was a rushed job. The two people were at Malvern
depot last Friday night sticking them on anything and everything that
was around the depot.

They are pain in the arse, they are a distraction having them on the
drivers window. You would think after all this time most people, apart
from those who dont live in Melbourne, know that the machines only take
coins.