Re: Restaurant Tram

They have two services in the evening: first one starting at 17.30
serving a three course meal (was $55 in April 1999) and another later
serving a five course meal which was then around $80.

It is actually very good value when you realise that the price
includes all drinks, and the wines are very good Victorian ones which
don't come cheap if you buy them from a bottle shop.

I found the meal to be excellent (it is cooked on the tram) and the
service was exemplary. The experience is well worth while when
visiting Melbourne but book in advance- the night I tried it there was
a waiting list.